Nemesis Games Studio, Gaming provider and content creators in the Online Gaming World is searching for a Full time Junior Game Designer who will work on Game Assets and Effects for Games and Web applications.
We offer the chance to work into a dynamic growing company with elastic workflows with smart working options.
- Minimum 2 year of Experience.
Experience in game development is a plus.
- Experience in Casino Games and Slot Machines design is a plus
- 2d Prop/Object design
- Lettering and Logos design
- Experience in creating visual effect with shaders / particles
- Knowledge of the following tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Animate/After effects, Adobe Illustrator (or equivalent)
- English Language knowledge
- Art academy degree or Comics School experience.
- Knowledge of graphic libraries of Pixi.js
- Digital painting over 3d based projects.
- Texture Packer Software and game assets packaging.
- Experience with bones and basic 2d rigging structures (Spine/DragonBones/Creature)
- Able to work with distributed teams,
- Experience with modular component based UI/UX development,
- Passion for video games,
- Proficiency with management tools (Zeplin, Asana, Slack)
- Thinking out of the box.
Please submit a portfolio and/or website with references to previous projects.
To be evaluated based on the experience